As part of the European Engineering team our Application Engineers are responsible for understanding the technical demands of our customers and map out tailor made solutions in cooperation with our Sales Engineers.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Direct communication with customers in cooperation with the sales team to understand the customer needs.
- Reviewing customer inquiries from the technical point
- Supporting the Sales on technical customer appointments
- Interface between customers Engineering and Production Engineering
- Reviewing of drawings and test specifications and communicate same internally and externally.
- Managing of technical documents (e.g., drawings, ISIR, PPAPs, etc.) and samples.
- Analyzing potential error reports, reviewing, and discussing of test/field returns
- Co-creation and management of quality management documents
- Completed degree in mechanical engineering or a comparable course.
- Preferably professional experience in the field of industrial and automotive technology
- Application knowledge in the field of rolling and sliding elements technology.
- Experience in dealing with technical drawings and documentation.
- Willingness to travel within Europe for client appointments and to HQ or other employer locations.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Proficient with common Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Responsible, careful, and independent way of working
- Hands-on mentality
- Very good communication skills
- International teamwork