Cylindrical roller bearings with plastic cage bearings have little vibration, low noise, high load capacity, and can improve the limit speed and life of the bearing.
The working temperature range is -40 ℃ to 120 ℃.
Benefits of the plastic cages in Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Good toughness, impact resistance and fracture resistance;
- Low centrifugal force, low density, low mass;
- When used in high speed applications, CRBs have a small starting torque and flexible rotation;
- Little vibration, low noise;
- Low calorific value when high speed;
- Good self-lubricating performance
Cylindrical Roller Bearing FAQs
Learn what to look for in cylindrical roller bearings – both RN bearings and RNN bearings.