While quietly operating, self-lubricating angular contact spherical plain bearings can support high thrust loads, as well as radial loads. The full profile of these self-aligning bearings is listed below.
Where They are Used
- They can be used in low speed, very high thrust and radial load applications, and where self-lubricating is required or re-lubrication can’t be carried out.
- They can be an alternative to taper roller bearings.
Maintenance-free and saves re-lubrication system in the housing or shaft
Supporting very high thrust load
as well as radial load
Very long service life
- Sliding surfaces are metal to PTFE
- Inner ring and outer ring are made of hardened rolling bearing steel
- Spherical surface of inner ring is chrome plated
- High strength PTFE fabric with low coef. of friction is bonded to spherical surface of outer ring
- They can support very high thrust loads as well as radial loads
- Operating quietly
- They are self-aligning in all directions