The benefits of self-lubricating formed radial spherical plain bearings include a long service life and support for high radial loads.
Where They Are Located
Used in low speed, high frequency vibration, and very high radial load application and where self-lubricating is required or re-lubrication can’t be performed.
- Maintenance free and save re-lubrication system in the housing or shaft
- Supporting very high radial loads
- Very long service life
- The sliding surfaces are metal to PTFE
- Inner ring is made of hardened rolling bearing steel
- Outer ring is formed around inner ring and machined precisely
- Spherical surface of inner ring is chrome plated
- High strength PTFE fabric with low coef. of friction is bonded to spherical surface of outer ring for COM…T series
- Multiple layer PTFE composite is attached to spherical surface of outer ring for COM…BK series.
- They can support very high radial loads
- Operating quietly
- Self-aligning in all directions